Elaïs invests in companies considering a significant transformation and looking for equity capital and support from a seasoned and committed shareholder. Investments typically include:
- Non-core subsidiaries of large corporations who have become orphan entities: Elaïs will provide them with adequate amount of equity to complete their capex plans and will support then in a development plan aiming at improving their revenues and margins in the long run;
- Family businesses placed in a strategic corner as a result of diverging views between family shareholders;
- Companies looking to boost their development or consolidate their industry through acquisitions in France and abroad: Elaïs will provide equity capital and will support them in their M&A program and its financing;
- Companies altering or going through radical changes in their model: Elaïs will provide equity capital and will actively support the business plan execution including in recruiting new talents;
- Companies with a balance sheet to consolidate before entering into a new development phase.